Google

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Election Night and the Zoo

Every election, I work for a company that puts the results on TV. It is a gravy job that for the amount of actual 'work' I do, I am highly overpaid. Last night was no different. We had to get the results for about 60 races. Most of them we get off the internet or the League of Women Voters has people at different locations to call in the results. R & E run the show. R has been doing this for about the last 6-7 years or so now. For the most part, I like the people that I do this with. Except for one..... the skank. Every bar has one and Big Momma's is no different. This skank has a thing for my hubby. They went to high school together and I always end up hearing about how hubby and his friends were soooo popular and they ignored people like the skank. Hello... there is a reason why!! You are a skank. She used to be ok. As the years have gone by she has become more of a pain in everyone's side. I think it has to do with the fact she can't find a man. Back to a few sentences ago. Hello... there is a reason why!! You are a skank. You know it was bad when everyone would race to get to the bar on Packer Sunday's so that they wouldn't have the last seat at the bar and have to sit next to her for a whole game.

This skank also has a group of friends. More like a zoo. We have the Koala. We would rip on her at Packer games when she would rival Bruce Clark for the number of trips back to the food. I think we counted her going back like 7-8 times in one game. Her clothes fit like she has been to the food trough a few too many times. She is famous for her very tight stripped t-shirt that is wayyy to small for her, both around and in length. I am sorry if any of you are reading this while eating. Didn't mean to gross you out. The other friend is Muskrat hair. She is a bitch with some poofy, teased, hairsprayed to death, brownish pile of something on her head. It kinda looks like a dead animal. She is just not a very nice person.

So back to my original thought here... For two hours last nite, I had to listen to the skank cry (literally) over the fact that our friend, Dave had died and how she misses him sooooo much. And how good it was to see his family again. She has never met them before in her life. I think she was trying to impress the others there. The funny thing is that we all know better. Then I had to listen to her talk about her 'teaching' job. She works for minimum wage in a daycare. That is not being a teacher. You need to have a degree for teaching. I do like to be a bitch back at her tho' I made sure that I rubbed it in that there was a big group of us going to the hockey game on Sat. nite and see Sugarland play and she wasn't invited. I apologize to everyone now if she show up at the game. I can be such a bitch sometimes... and it is fun :) Okay, thats enough of that.... no more bitchin' about skanks. Thanks for listening tho'.

Tomorrow, hubby and I are taking my two oldest nieces to the museum to see an IMAX movie and for dinner. The kids are 10 and 4 so that should be interesting. I'll let you know how that goes later.

I was watching Idol tonight and I love Ace. I don't know his last name but he is HOT!! great eyes. hubba hubba.

So, I see that our friend DJW has taken his blog down again. He does this about once a month. Not sure why he does it but.... hey, he'll be back in a few weeks.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather...

Be confronted on the street by a loud angry panhandler for a week straight

----OR----

by an unbearably persistent Bible thumper?

Going with the Bible thumper... they are kinda fun to get into discussions with. You can always talk them around in circles.

Coming attractions: A fairy tale.... The Magic Chute.

3 comments:

WhisKeYGyrL said...

Hey Jo Did you see the guy doing our song???? Oh my gawd I was laughin soooo hard!!! BTW did the skank learn how to wash her hands yet??

J. Gambino said...

thanks for reminding me about the lack of hygiene on the skank's part Whiskeygyrl. I would go with the Bible thumper. At least I know they care about my soul.

AletaR said...

Wow Jo, sounds like the skank upsets you a tad..Can't say as I blame you. I would also go with the Bible thumper. That's alway an interesting conversation