Google

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fly like an Eagle

Another weekend has flown by. Friday, I met a some of the gang at a bar called City Lounge in Cudahy. It was really a nice place. Open, with a old fashioned feel it is well maintained and best of all smoke free. We watched the Badgers get destroyed by Davidson. It happens almost every game. The Badgers hit this pocket of time when they don't score any points. This time they could not overcome that.

Saturday, was round two of our poker tourney. I finished in 8th place this week. I played ok I thought but just didn't hit anything when I needed to. After that we played a cash game and I took 2nd. I was happy with that. Payed for my day. I got to meet Milton, the Yorkie Maltese, who was sooo cute. He was only 4 months old and so sweet. Unlike Boomer he didn't bark. That must be the Maltese in him.

Today, I did stuff around the house. Went to the freak show, I mean grocery store. I should know better than to go at 11 am on Sunday. I hit the after church crowd. Just because it is after Easter does not mean that you can wear your white sandaly type shoes with your black nylons. I wish I could have taken a picture of that. It was scary.

It sounds like Scott is having a good time on his trip in Tibet. I hope that he was able to avoid the protests and violence. Can't wait to see the pics when you get back.

The next few days are supposed to be cold and rainy. I just wish that it would warm up enough to not have to wear gloves and a hat when I walk the dogs. The plus side is that I was able to get caught up on my tv watching. My dvr list is empty. YEAH!!!

Have a good week everyone....

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather...

Drink one gallon of milk, and then ride on a roller coaster

----OR----

ride on a roller coaster behind someone who drank a gallon of milk?

Well, since I hate milk, I have to go with riding behind someone. Let's hope that the person is not a hurler.

2 comments:

cosmopolgirl said...

First of all. your bathroom is starting to look really good. Love that blue color Congrats on your poker winnings!

I'd have to also say ride the roller coaster with someone else who has drank the milk, I'm a little lactose intolerate so I'm thinking milk and roller coasters not a good combo!!!

OMW said...

so you al went to cudahy friday. I WISH i would have bee3n invited.