Google

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sick and Tired

I am finally getting over a cold. It has been coming on now for the past couple of weeks but decided to rear its ugly head late last week. It doesn't help when everyone else around you is sick as well. I ended up missing two days of work. I got off easy as a few people at work were out more than a week.

The boys and I are adjusting to our home. Boomer has finally stopped barking every time the furnace kicks in. Which is a good thing at 3 am. Rufus still misses soon to be ex hubby and wants to sit on my lap all the time. He is good to cuddle with as he snuggles up and nice and small.

Went on Saturday with my dad to pick out bathroom stuff. I got a vanity and medicine cabinet. My dad was nice enough to pay for it as an early birthday present for me. That was so nice of him. I did not expect that at all. I ordered the faucets, towel bar, lighting fixture last nite. Today, I stopped at the tile shop and ordered my flooring for the bathroom. It is a Mojave travertine marble. It is really pretty. Have to give some big kudos to A's son. He gave me a nice price on the installation and I got a very nice discount on the tile. All to do now is get a vanity top. All I know is that I want a counter and sink 1 piece thing. Then I don't have to worry about ever caulking it. I plan on taking some before and after shots. I'll post them in the coming weeks.

I did finally get all the ice off of the driveway. No more skating rink. My dad helped me chop it all off on Sunday. There is one section that still has a pile of frozen snow on it but I can now get into the garage easily enough. Now if I only had power in the garage I could use the door opened instead of having to open it manually each time. If I could only get an electrician to call me back to come and fix it.....

Well, that's all for now.

Talk to you all later.

4 comments:

OMW said...

hypathetically(SP?)
How long should 'someone' wait before they 'hit on you'?

Kris said...

I look forward to the before and after comments.

OMW said...

in forgot the joke i was gonna say. never mind. you do realizer if i was eve4r gona hit on youl;.;...

OMW said...

ythat is likre a week later