Google

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all. The Easter bunny did visit the boys last night and left them a each a new toy. But Boomer, being Boomer has already ripped the legs off and stuffing out of one of them. Almost a record for him... about 3 hours before it was in the garbage. I took the other ones away for now. I really need to find toys that he does not destroy. Even Kong balls are no match for Boomer. He can rip chunks out of them just as easily as a stuffed squeaky toy. You would never think that an 8 lb Yorkie would be such a holy terrier. It is a good thing he is so damn cute.

I am back being sick again. It is getting better today but still not good. It started last week with a sore throat and by Friday was hitting me pretty well. Last night, I took a couple of cold pills and went to bed about 11pm. (I had a wild ass dream that I'll have to share with you later. I should have known better than to take 2 cold pills). I woke up this morning about 9:45 am. I did get up about 5:30am to let the dogs out. Even Rufus decided to get up and go out. I skipped going to my parents and just went to Home Depot to pick up some electrical stuff for my dad. It was nice enough out to walk the boys a bit and then I layed in a big pile on the couch, snuggling with the dogs, watched 10 Years Younger marathon on TLC and dozed on and off. I figured that I better get up for now or I won't sleep tonight.

I know it has been awhile but here is the latest....

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

For the rest of your life, choose the same drink and the same meal to ingest every time you eat

----OR----

have someone else always choose what you eat??

Ok, this is a no brainer... for those of you who know me, know that I tend to be a bit strange with my eating choices. I will eat the same thing every day that I choose. It would be my luck that someone would make me eat a hamburger... and that would not be a good thing.

Have a good week everyone :)

2 comments:

Kris said...

I am going with the first choice.

Happy Easter, and if it makes you feel better our Westie has a track record of taking out toys with a vengenance..something about the fact that most things are bigger than him..I believe he has something to prove.

Claire said...

First choice, I think.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Cxx