Google

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The New Guy

To start with.. hubby did not ride on Sat. Two reasons. 1. It has been over a month since he got on his bike 2. His back/leg/cyatic nerve is bothering him and he couldn't ride and he still won't go to the doctor.

It has been about a month since I got a new boss. I have to say that this is the first time in a long time that I have reported to a man. It is different. My last male boss killed himself by setting himself on fire back in July. Scary, eh?

So today, I am sitting in my boss's office for our weekly meeting. I like this time because we get a chance to sit down and talk about stuff with out interruptions. We normally will block out an hour but it has been known to go for 3 hours! So, anyway... we are sitting there chatting and all of a sudden I hear this noise... not quite sure what it was... it was followed by a man kinda moaning and saying how good that felt and he can't believe how much better he feels. I look over at my boss and he smiles and says, "yeah, I get this quite a bit. My air vents are connected with the men's room and I can hear everything that goes on in there". Lovely!! I almost wanted to get up and stand outside the men's room to see who was doing the talking. I am pretty sure that I would just bust out laughing when he walked out. My boss said that there is one guy who tends to sing while he is taking a dump. Must be to cover up the splashing as the turds hit the water.... whatever..... All I have to say is that the women's room is quiet. No singing or moaning going on in there (or at least when I am in there).

What about you guys?? Any strange work bathrooms stories??

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Chew a piece of toenail off a dirty man's foot

----OR----

thoroughly lick his unshowered armpit?

Not sure on that one as both of them turn my stomach.

1 comment:

ndheathen said...

Maybe its because I work in a huge office building, but everyone seems to follow pretty standard bathroom etiquitte in my office.