Google

Monday, October 09, 2006

Is your Life like a Soundtrack??

I am stealing this from Garrett's site cuz I have nothing better to post for today..

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
7. Add senseless commentary to each song

Opening Credits: The Longest Time - Billy Joel - interesting way to start out... does this mean it will be a long movie??
Waking Up: 14 Years - Guns n' Roses - must be if it is taking me 14 years to wake up...
First Day At School: This Everyday Love - Rascal Flatts - ok, whatever
Falling In Love: Mama's Fool - Tesla - that says it all...
Fight Song: Come Sail Away - Styx - no comment
Breaking Up: Life's Been Good - Joe Walsh - must have been a good break up, eh?
Prom: I've Got Lightning - David Bowie - no comment
Life's OK: Get this Party Started - Pink - now we are gettin' someplace....
Mental Breakdown: Like I Care - Helmet - that workin'
Driving: Say I - Creed - whatever...
Flashback: Choking - Hayden - wonder what I am choking on??
Getting Back Together: US Blues - Greateful Dead - another whatever...
Wedding: For Ladies Only - Steppenwolf - ain't the wedding always about the bride?
Birth of Child: Cherry Bomb - John Mellencamp - great song, not much to do with giving birth
Final Battle: Never Take the Place of - Goo Goo Dolls - kinda fits
Death Scene: Surfer's Stomp - The Mar-Kets - must have drown
Funeral Song: Crazy Ones - John Mellencamp - I hope that poeple say I am a bit crazy when I die...
End Credits: She's the One - Bruce Springsteen - kinda interesting... I must have been someone 'the one'.

Goes to show you the variety of stuff on my iPod.

What does your soundtrack look like??

No comments: