Google

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Must Have Jinxed It

So the other day I posted about my new boss. Well today, he submitted his resignation. Great.... Now we will get another boss. No idea as of yet who that will be but, we should find out fairly quickly as my current boss is only around until the 23rd of the month.

This is going to once again suck because I will end up taking over some of the stuff until the new boss gets up to speed. I have a server upgrade coming up on the 29th and it is going to be a hard one. Lots of regression testing. I am already have a hard time with some of the people because they don't want to upgrade their current stuff. grrrrrr....I hate breaking in new bosses.

On to more happier stuff....

Kris over at Stitch's Playground is running the Bloggest Loser. Think the Biggest Loser via a blog. I need to get back on track with losing weight again and I think this will give me the motivation I need to get my butt in gear again. That and seeing how skinny K has gotten this summer. She looks so good. I have also started counting points again using the Weight Watchers method. You forget how easy it is to use up those points on stupid foods. I have eaten alot of carrots this week.

If you are interested in jumping on the bandwagon, go over to Kris's site and let her know. She is taking emails with your personal info in it and promises to not reveal it to any one. To help out I am going to go thru my old recipes from WW and post my favorite recipes every so often. I am a picky eater so if I like it, it tends to be good. Here is my first easy to make and not bad tasting recipe.

Pineapple Angel Food Cake

1 box angel food cake mix
1 20oz can of crushed pineapple
Mix together - do not drain pineapple or add anything else
Bake following the directions on the box. I like making in a 9 x 13 pan but you can make in a regular angel food cake pan if you have one
Eat! I love it cuz it is simple to make, good tasting and fat free. If you want, you can add a dollop of fat free cool whip on top.

Thanks Kris for doing this. I look forward to having some good results.

Not mush else to say for today... Happy Friday everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a problem Jo! Thank Cherry and Erik too..they helped with the idea.

I just think it will be a good motivation for everyone.