Google

Monday, November 29, 2010

Updated Links

Only a quick post to let you know that I have updated my Read 'em and Weep... or Laugh sections with some new blogs.

Highlights are:
  • Banazattack - Anne's blog. You may also know her as @banaza on the Twitter. She is also my Team Challenge coach.
  • Living on the Front Side of Thirty - Good old Bruce. aka @btothed. You never know what you will get.
  • Losing it Without Losing me - Amy Kant - @amykant - Follow her as she loses weight. Amy is one of my Team Challenge friends.
  • Ok, just one more beer - Suzi's journey with Weight Watchers, myself, & that 30 pack of beer sitting in my fridge. @suzistorm
  • Twitter Beer Club - We drink beer and tweet about it every Monday at 8pm. What more can you ask for??
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments: