Google

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweet Dreams


I had a weird dream last night.  It was pretty easy to figure out the meaning of it but it was strange none the less.

I am at Disney in Florida.  It is early in the day. I'm getting ready to run a marathon. I can't find things I packed. No shoes. No Carmex. 

My dad is there. He and someone else that I don't know are supposed to take me to the starting line by 1:30. It is like 1:00 and they can't get the tractor started.  It is an hour drive to get there. I am all upset that I depended on them to get me there and just before I need to leave they are trying to fix the tractor. 

I am yelling at them to get me a cab.  They tell me that everyone else is trying to get to the race so there are no cabs. 

My alarm goes off and I never made it to the race.

I wonder if this has to do with the fact I have already started to pack for Vegas. 

No comments: