Google

Monday, November 15, 2010

Things That Make Me Go Hmmmm....

Lately, I have been finding articles in the local newspaper that just make me go "Huh??". Some are things that irritate me, some are funny and other are truly just weird.

Like the one from the AP. There was a conference that ended this past Saturday for priests to learn how to do exorcisms. Yes, exorcisms. I guess someone has to teach them how to do this but it just seems really odd.

More than 50 bishops and 60 prieists attended this conference. That is alot of people. The one fact I found interesting is that the Catholic church receives 400 requests a year to perform an exorcism but they only end up doing 2 or 3 a year. I wonder what they think is going on with the other 397 cases. Are the people nut jobs or faking it? Makes you wonder....

No comments: