Google

Friday, September 21, 2007

What a Wasted Day

First off. Thanks for putting up with my disclaimer. It had been brought to my attention that certain things offended others. I use this site as my sounding board. That's all. So back to your semi-regularly scheduled blog.....

I get to work this morning and fire up the ol' PC. I go get my water and oatmeal and head back to my desk. When I open applications up I have an order that I open them.. Email, tool, 3 Internet Explorer windows, another tool, excel. I use these apps all day so it just makes sense.

Well, today, I go to open up Excel and get an error. It is a visual basic error. CRAP!! I had this error about 3 weeks ago and it took the IT folks three days to get it fixed. I tried doing some of the same things I tried last time to fix it. Re-installed Office, delete my profile on my workstation, reboot several time. No luck.

I call the help(less) desk and get a ticket open. I then call my boss (who calls me back 3 hrs later) and tell her I am going home. I have things to get done today and can't sit here waiting for them to fix my pc.

Last update from my co-worker was that the guy was there to look at it and started to re-image it. So, that means most of Monday will be spent installing everything that they missed and configuring what was added back. I can't wait to get to work on Monday :(

On Sunday, the girls are walking for Gambino's boobs. If you want to help save her boobs, click here and donate. If you have ever seen her boobs, you know they are worth saving. I'll post pictures next week.

Have a good weekend all.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Go to your high school reunion a multimillionaire but 200 pounds overweight

----OR----

poor but in perfect shape?

This is a tough one but I will have to go poor but in perfect shape. No one has to know that I am poor. Unless I tell them.

3 comments:

OMW said...

wasted days and wasted nights---great song.

Kris said...

I hope the boobs are saved.

I am already poor, but not in perfect shape.

OMW said...

i went to my reunion Drunk and in terrible shape. But I had a great time.