Google

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Great Day, with Great Friends

Today we walked for Gambino's boobs. If you want to donate, click on her site and go to the Race for the Cure link.

It was a wonderful day. The four of us (A, J, K and I) along with 12,000+ other people walked the lakefront of Milwaukee in the Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure in support of breast cancer research. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Not too warm but not too cool. The backdrop of Lake Michigan was gorgeous. The cause a good one that hopefully we don't have to walk for for much longer. Let's try to eradicate this disease in my life time.


A woman had a shirt on that I found so neat. Here is a picture of the shirt and a link to her website that has more details on it. It looks like the store is not yet up and running. I like how she makes the flower look like a boob.











I hope to have walk pictures in the next day or so as soon as K sends them to us.

Next year we are going to be more organized and get a team together. Guys, this mean you as well. Watch for details in the coming year.

After the walk, we went back to P & K's house for a cook out. The beer was cold and food fantastic. Now, I am home tired, full and happy. Trying to stay awake long enough so that I can go to bed and not be up at some ungodly hour.

Have a good week everyone.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather

Stutter badly

----OR----

drool noticeably?

I would have to go with stuttering. I notice that I stutter now sometimes. I know that I did it more when I was a kid. Not sure why...

4 comments:

OMW said...

Damn. depending on who walks in, I stutter AND drool.

J. Gambino said...

I think I would stutter. I guess it is better to keep the drooling on my pillow.

OMW - Is that like hommina hommina?

AletaR said...

I would also have to go with the stuttering. I drool enough in anticipation of the Firemens calendar my husband claims he ordered for me while we were in Mt. Horeb

Kris said...

Glad to see you ladies doing a wonderful thing, and who is touching Gambino's boobs during this walk? I actually applied to mentor and possibly compete in another event for Team in Training..because I am a glutton for punishment.