Google

Sunday, September 02, 2007

I've Got Friends Who Love Me

Ok, points to who knows what artist and song the title of today's blog is from. Kudos to Kris to who knew the song and artist from my last post.

Today, I had to do one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.... Not hard physically but emotionally.

Right now I am not ready to share the details with my blogger friends but as I work things out I will keep you updated.

All I have to say right now is a big THANK YOU to my friends. A, J and K.... without you, I don't know where I'd be. You have no idea how much your support means to me. I love you guys and knowing I have your support will help get me thru this rough time in my life.

That's all for now gang.... take care..... Jo

5 comments:

AletaR said...

I know who sings "I've got friends in Low Places" does that get me a point.
And yes you do have friends who love you! Keep your chin up..trust me, you will be fine.

cosmopolgirl said...

It's that song from Sara Evans but I can't think of the name.
Hope things are going okay and you work out what you need to.

J. Gambino said...

That's Who I Am?

You have friends that love and would share their beer with you also.

Hey Jo said...

Ding, ding, ding... Ms. Gambino is correct. Who I Am by Jessica Andrews. That is one of my favorite songs.

I am glad that you guys will share your beer as well too. It was very tasty beer on Saturday nite.

Scott said...

Do I get points for knowing that song?? I am a guy that is not a big country fan yet I still knew.

Just saying!