Google

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Pile of Crap!

This afternoon, it was really nice out so I went for a ride on my bike. Today's route is what I call county line loop. I ride to the county line and back around. It is a short ride only 11.5 miles but a nice ride. Lots of people out on the bike path.

Today's challenge was not avoiding people but poop. Both dog and horse. Along County Line road there are a couple of bridle paths where folks can ride their horses. Now when I was in high school, I used to ride horses and show them, so I know that you cannot always control when your horse is going to poop. But you can clean it up if it is on the path. Same thing for dog owners. I am very anal (ha, I said anal:) about making sure that I pick up our dog's poop, I just wish that others were as well. I came along a section of road that I literally had to swerve to avoid 2 horse and 2 dog piles. All within about a 100 foot section. I don't even care if you don't pick it up and dispose of it properly. Just get it off the path so that I don't have to ride my bike thru it.

Well now for sports. Badgers lost and the Packers won. Badgers kept it close in the first half. They will be ok this season, I think. We will have to get a group together and go out for the game if they ever play a game later than 11am. Sloppy play for both teams. At least we know that the Packers will not have a winless season. It will be a bad season but not winless.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Eat five extremely green bananas (green enough that the peel breaks off instead of bending)

----OR----

Eat five extremely overripe bananas (with an entirely brown peel and the actual fruit all brown and mushy)?

I am going with the green bananas. I hate the mushy bananas.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: