Google

Friday, September 22, 2006

Nice They Tell Us

Yesterday, we get a call from hubby's sister. Now some background info on this situation. Since hubby's mom died about 3 years ago, we have had very little contact with the rest of his family. His sister tends to be rather high drama people and is rather exhausting to be around. Last Christmas when his brother and family that live out east were home no one even bothered to call us and let us know that they were home. It is fine by me. I think that this is a decision that hubby needs to make on what kind of contact, if any, he has with his family. but anyway, back to my story...

Apparently, hubby's older brother, C, is now in Bagdad, Iraq. He works for the NSA (National Security Agency). He left on Sept 2nd and will be there until Jan 7th. We just found out he is there yesterday. I am soooo glad that someone in the family decided to tell us he was there. She wanted to give us his email address and asked us to write him from time to time as he has alot of free time on his hands. He is working at one of Saddam Hussein's palaces that was turned into a US military compound. Sounds like it is some really nice digs. He works 7 days a week and 12 hour days. Because he is a civilian, he can not leave the compound. I don't quite know why but assume that it is for his safety. Sis told me that he is getting paid bookoo bucks for being there for the 6 months. Like I said before, I am so glad that they told us that he is there... would have hated for something to happen and then find out that he is there.... oh well...

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

As a man, crap a softball

----OR----

pee a marble?

I would think that crapping a softball would be less painful. I understand that peeing a kidney stone can be very painful, let alone a marble.

Have a good weekend, everyone.. GO BADGERS!! Beat Michigan!

No comments: