Google

Monday, June 21, 2010

Match Game 2010


Remember back when.....  Gene Rayburn, Brett Summers, Charles Nelson Reilly and one of my favorites,  Fannie Flagg (I really like her books as well).  Yeah, well this post is not about that. It is about my venture back into the dating world.

So last week I signed up for Match.com. I really had not heard much about it but I figured it was worth a try. 

Maybe my first inkling that this may not be the thing for me was when I got my first 5 daily matches.  Turns out that one of them was a co-worker. I blocked that person from seeing me ASAP!

Stay tuned for more adventures.  You will get the good, the bad and the downright freaking nuts.


3 comments:

Kris said...

I have been on match.com. And its been pretty good...although I have had my ups and downs on it. Like a bar, you are going to meet some really nice people, some liars, some players, and some men just looking to get laid. I look forward to the stories, I just hope they are not all bad.

AletaR said...

Looking forward to some good stories. By good I mean a date gone well.

Kris said...

I second that Aleta.