Google

Monday, February 16, 2009

Concerts Galore

There are several groups coming to town in the next few months that I would like to see.

The best one is Chris Cornell of Soundgarden and Audioslave. I first started liking him when I seen the Audioslave in Cuba concert dvd. He is hot and just rocks hard.

The Gsslight Anthem is here in early April as well. I love their song The '59 sound. They kinda remind me of the '80's group The Hooters.

At the end of April is Franz Ferdinad and the day after that is the Killers. Phish and Coldplay at Alpine Valley round out the list. And this is before Summerfest hits.

Anyone up for some music??

1 comment:

Kris said...

Well girl if I was up your way. I defenitely be up for some of those concerts. As it is, I don't think the drive will allow me the luxury of doing it! I hope you are doing well and the snow is not too brutal!