Google

Sunday, August 31, 2008

What A Croc

At the last camping trip is was noticed that I needed a new pair of Crocs. I have had this pair for well over three years now and they are wearing a bit thin. OK, very thin as the rocks now hurt my feet when I walked.

So I went to the Crocs website and browsed around. I ordered a pair of Wisconsin Badger Caymans and a pair of Cleo's.

They came in the mail yesterday. I eagerly opened the box and tried them one. They did not fit. The Badger ones were too big and the Cleo's were too small. CRAP!!! I had ordered them the size that I normally wear, 8's. The Badger ones came in a size 8-9. I figured that would be ok. Nope, way too big. It looks like I have clown shoes on. The Cleo's same thing. Size 8. My toes hang over the top.

So, I now have to send them back and get different sizes. I was hoping that I would have them in time for camping next weekend. I may have to head over to the sporting good store and pick up a pair. Oh well.....

No comments: