Google

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

MN Day 2

So another day dawns warm and sunny in St. Paul.

Our workshop today was very productive. We are setting the policies and process for how the entire organization will be using a new tool. This will impact about 8000 users. It gives me a good feeling to know that my boss and his boss think enough of me and my work that they feel I should be included in these decisions. There will be 4 more of these week long sessions over the next month or so. I hope to be included in those as well.

Went to dinner at a place call Salut Bar Americain. My boss's boss called it the Applebee's for the rich. It was pricey. Dinners were about 30 bucks a piece. Atmosphere was very fun. We sat outside on the patio. Tonight's group was just fur women. I really only knew one of them prior to being here. It was nice to sit, relax and get to know them better. We don't do that enough.

It looks like the Brett Favre saga may be almost over. I am so tired of it. I was surprised to see what a big deal this is in MN as well. I really almost don't care what happens anymore.

Well, time to head to bed. Another busy day on tap for tomorrow.

Have a good day.

Peace Out!!

2 comments:

J. Gambino said...

Fur women? What kind of broads are you hanging out with? Don't they know to trim the lawn?

Hey Jo said...

ok, maybe I should have specified that it was 4 as in the number. I tend to write the numbers out instead of numerically.

I guess that I need to proofread my entries before publishing them.