Google

Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's Not too Late

Thanks for everyone who has so generously donated to the MACC Fund's annual Trek 100 Ride for Hope. The ride is coming up quick on Saturday. For those of you who have not yet donated, do so now.

Since the weather has been kinda lousy, I have not been out riding very much. I may end up doing only the 20 mile route.

I am riding in support of two people. Even though they are not chronologically children, they still have that child-like spirit.

1. Gambino, who is now breast cancer free. Rock on, girlfriend!!

2. My cousin, Scott, who lost his battle with cancer at the age of 42, this past September.

My fundraising goal is $500. You can click here to go to my web page and make a donation on the secure website. Your donations are 100% tax deductable (who can't use more tax deductions) Check with your employer to see if they will match your donation. Many will do so.

No comments: