Google

Monday, June 16, 2008

What Comes Around....

You all have heard the stories of my boss and what an idiot she is.


Got the news last week that she is no longer our boss and we now report to her boss. That is good for us. I like T, our new boss. He actually listens to what we have to say and trusts our judgement. She has now been moved to "special projects". This means that you are out the door in a couple of months. We see this happen every so often.

When we went to T about a month ago, he took our issues seriously and it turns out that they had to get their ducks in a row before they made any moves. It turns out that in April out of 24 business days she was only in the office 4 of them. Now she has the ability to work from home and that is fine on occasion but to only be in the office 4 days out of the month is crazy. That is the trouble when you have teams that are scattered around the country. No one really knows when you come or go.

Now we could have told T that this has been going on for a long time but I think that after they pulled her badge records they found this out for themselves. She did not take the news so well and is pissed at me since she thinks that I led the charge. I sorta did but it was her arrogance that got her into trouble in the first place.

We also discovered her online dating profile. Now I won't post a link of it on here but I sent it to a few of you. It was scary funny. Talking about how she loves her job and how good at it she was. Also saying that she is so religious and such. What a crock of shit. I told L and J that we should create a fake person and pretend that we are interested in her. While they thought that would be funny, they weren't so keen on the idea. Oh well.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hmmm...I didn't get to see the profile. I wouldn't worry about her being pissed at you, its her own damn fault. I hope things go more smoothly for you at work now that she has been "moved" to another department.