Google

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Things That Make You Go Uhhh... Yeah....

I was reading a blog of my next door neighbor earlier this evening. She is a very nice person but not the sharpest pencil in the box. Here is the first line from yesterday's post.

"It is 35 below wind shield factor and -4 degrees outside today"

My first thought was what the hell is the wind shield factor?? and what is 35 below that factor?? Is that the factor of when your wind shield will break?? something else??

Now me, being the anal person that I am, would have written the sentence this way "It is -4 degrees outside today with a wind chill of -35 degrees".

I may not be a good writer but I know proper grammar. I try to always read thru my posts before publishing them to make sure that they make sense.

The last week has been busy. I am getting things packed up and tossing things out. Nothing like moving to get you to go thru stuff. I hope to get alot of the stuff packed up this weekend.

The roof is almost finished on my new house. I stopped over on Tuesday to check it out. It looks nice. I hope that they got all the debris cleaned up before the wind kicked in or the neighbors will not be very happy with the shingles and crap all over the place. Other than that things are progressing right along with the selling of our old house, my new house and the divorce.

ZOBMONDO

Would you rather....

Run over your daughter's new puppy

----OR----

forget her birthday for two consecutive years??

I'm going with forgetting the birthday. I'm too much of a dog lover to run over the dog.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I am going with the forgetting birthday as well.