Google

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Did Anyone Catch the Plate Number.....

.... of the truck that ran me over.

Holy crap!! I feel like poop. I am all achy and my body feels like i spent the last month wrestling with a bear. My head and sinuses are blocked up and it feels like I am breathing thru water... barely.

I just got up now to take the dogs out and take more drugs. Thank goodness I stopped on my way home and got stuff. No way, I'm going anywhere now.

I don't need this now. I have the Beer ride on Sat and I even got this very cool new jersey to wear. I am so looking forward to that. Damn. I have to be able to breathe (other than coughing and gasping) to ride.

Back to bed for now.... See ya later.

3 comments:

cosmopolgirl said...

feel better. I was just there. Get lots of rest and drink lots of Nyquil. Feel better soon!!!

AletaR said...

That seems to be going around! Nyquil/Dayquil works

Mr. Shife said...

Feel better. You need to make that Beer Ride. I am just now getting over this nasty bug. It is vicious, but maybe the Beer Ride will be cure.