Google

Friday, October 05, 2007

Am I Wrong??

Am I wrong to ask for a little respect? To treat me with at least some resemblance of common courtesy?? You treat a stranger on the street better than you treat me. So you don't bother to come home at nite and then get mad when I ask where you were and could you have at least called or texted me to let me know. So that when I get up at 4:30 am this morning and see that the light is still on in the kitchen, I don't worry. I'm sorry that I still fucking care.

This relationship may be over but the least you could do is don't keep treating me like a pile of shit. I deserve so much better than you.

3 comments:

AletaR said...

Fight it as you may Jo...some people just have no common sense. Stubborn is stubborn. I went through many of nights with the same feelings as you. Wait until the time you act as if you don't care. Tables will turn then.

J. Gambino said...

You do deserve better treatment. At the very least as a "roommate". Perhaps someday there will be point where you can deal with each other in a more than civil manner. Maybe once he gets through his mid-life crisis chasing something he has claimed to hate. He should at least have the decency not to throw it in your face. Hang in there.

OMW said...

I hope i am reading too much into this and it isn't what it appears to be.
if it is.....there isn't much i can say.