Google

Monday, July 09, 2007

Boomer's Twin??

There was a link some time ago on Yahoo to the a picture that looked very much like Boomer.

I, of course, did not save the link but instead had to Google it.

Can you tell which is Boomer and which is the South African Bat Ear fox??










Other stuff that has been going on...

Went to Summer fest a couple of times. Got rained out a bit for the fireworks on the 3rd. Had fun tho sitting in Jo Jo's Martini lounge watching it rain out.

On Thursday, I went to Bon Jovi with a couple of girls from work. The show was just ok. Not as good I had hoped. Really not worth the 90 bucks I spent on the ticket. He played too much stuff from his new album. Which is fine but I have not heard any of it before. He played for about 1 hr 45 min.

What I found kinda amusing, was that during the encore and a couple of slower songs, people were flashing their cell phones instead of their lighters. Oh how times have changed. Who doesn't remember burning either their finger nails or their thumb holding the lighter for songs at a time...

Richie Sambora, fresh outta rehab, was good. He was really jamming at times. Jon, as always, was good to look at. Here is a pic from my phone. Not the best quality but....





Since Lisa was driving, she was not drinking. Her friend, Stephanie, was not much of a drinker either. I was drinking the wine coolers (think I had 7-8) and left the concert and Summerfest more sober than should be allowed. How disappointing...

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Be freed by the fire department after your hand got caught in the toilet bowl (while dressed)

----OR----

after your finger got caught in the shower head (while naked)?

I am going with the hand in the toilet bowl. I have been known to accidentally drop jewelry down there from time to time. (hey, how do you think I keep getting bigger diamonds??)

No comments: