Google

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just How Drunk Do You Have to Be....

.... to hit two people with your car and drive with one of them lodged in the windshield of your car??

When I first heard the story on the news last nite, I thought it was an urban legend. It wasn't.

You can read the entire story and see a picture of the car here.

Police say a 40-year-old Green Bay driver was drunk when he hit the two pedestrians, then drove about seven blocks home with the man's body lodged in his windshield.

Seven Blocks?!?! WTF?!?! Did you not see the guys head looking at you as you were driving?? I don't think I have ever been drunk enough to miss another person in the car with me while driving... especially if he is half way thru my windshield.

I do have to give the guy some credit. He did call police and tell them that he thinks he hit someone. Granted it was six hours later but still, he made the call.

1 comment:

Kris said...

People like that should be shot for stupidity alone.

By the way I got your thank you card in the mail, was not neccessary. It was my pleasure!