Google

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Updating my Site

I am making a few changes to my site. Mostly just adding and removing some links on the side.


I removed the link to Whisky Ponders Thoughts. N has not updated her site in over 6 months so, she is being dropped.


Check out the new ones...


PostSecret. This is a site where people send in postcards with their secrets on them. It is updated only once a week and is very interesting.


Dad Gone Mad - Here you can read about life at Evans World Headquarters. Life with Dad, Hot Wife, The Champ and the Artist Formerly Known as Barney's Biggest Fan. I have no words to describe how funny the site is but Danny is a fantastic writer.


King of the Cubicle - Also written by Danny of Dad Gone Mad fame. This site chronicles life in a cube farm. I am pretty sure he has been lurking in the empty cube in my row and writing about us. Way too funny. Anyone who works in an office can relate. Make sure you go back and check the archives out.


Life is Grand, Love is Real and Beauty is Everywhere - Authored by Scott from Toronto. Music lover, dad to cute puppy Gordie, and I can't forget his Freaky Friday Question, always entertaining. Want to know more - go check his site out.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Have to walk to the end of your driveway nude everyday to get your mail

----OR----

Have you spouse walk to the mailbox in the nude?

For those of you who know my hubby, I think that you will want me to say that I'll walk in the nude. Plus, my boobs are fabulous.

4 comments:

Kris said...

I would go with myself, since I am single.

Blonde said...

I often do go get the mail naked. LOL! No one is looking at me...trust me.

thanks for keeping my linkage :).

BTW, thanks for the bathing suit advice. Target was def the one place I didn't look and needed to!!

cosmopolgirl said...

i used to read dad gone mad....so flipping funny....have to go back to reading it.

i'm with kris....live by mysef so has to be me

hey....i posted real people cruise pics

Scott said...

Thanks for adding me as a link!! That is awesome!

I would walk nude with Gordie... we would be the talk of the town.