Google

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I think I've Been Constanza'd

This year for Christmas a co-worker, who is in St. Paul, sent the rest of the team a Christmas card with a note in it saying that a 'gift of love has been given in your name'. Apparently she donated money to a organization called Heifer.org.

What did she donate in our name, you may ask.... a gaggle of geese. Yes, geese. Why can't they just catch the ones that are swimming in our pond and ship them off to some third world country. At least then I don't have to walk in all the poop.

Now, while it is a worthwhile organization and provides a valuable service. I am seriously doubting that she gave the donation. She is like this. I would not put it past her to say that she made the donation and never really did.

For Christmas last year, she wanted to divide the cost of a gift for our boss down to the penny and then only wanted to donate 5 bucks towards the gift. There are only 4 people in our group... that would look really stupid if we gave our wonderfull boss a gift card for 20 bucks for the entire team. The rest of us just contributed more and never really said anything more about it to her.

This is also the woman who, for being in her 50's, is about as flighty as a schoolgirl. She was on vacation for 10 days about 6 weeks ago. On the first day of her vacation, she fell off a ladder and hurt her foot. She waited to go to the doctor until the day she went back to work. That is when she found out her foot was broken. She missed more time due to doctor and therapy visits. Why she did not go to the doctor right after it happened, I'll never know. She is like that.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

As a woman and in front of a crowd of friends, have to crush ten empty beer cans against your forehead

----OR----

mud wrestle a friend while you both are in bikinis?

hmmmm... ok, not a hard choice... I would do both. I am pretty sure I have crushed empty beer cans on my head (and between my boobs) while camping. Mud wrestling... I would choose to wrestle with Mary Lynn or Lisa.... Both have great bodies and nice boobs... plus I'm sure we could make a ton of cash selling tickets.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I think at some point..I may have done both in my life.

And I got a co-worker who is like that too.

Scott said...

Are you sure that she did not give to "The Human Fund" ???

Ummm mud wrestling in bikinis??? Losing focus over here...

Blonde said...

mud wrestle..it wouldn't be the first time.

Costanza'd is a great new word. I am using it!