Google

Friday, January 26, 2007

Drunk Munchies and Ramblings

I went out for a few drinks after work and got a pretty good buzz going. Now I am home and am hungry. I already ate dinner and and craving something sweet. So I decide to play some poker. That usually takes my mind off of eating. I have been packing on some pounds lately. I am usually good during the week but the weekends suck. I drink and then get the munchies. I could so easily make that box of pudding that is in the cupboard and it the whole thing. I won't but I could.
Back to my story.... I powered up the laptop and logged in to the poker room and find a table to play. I get about 20 hands in and the site goes down. Damn. I was doing really good too. Now I am thinking about eating... grrrr..
So I will type.
Hubby went to the Bucks game tonite with some people from work. I told him that if he wanted to play poker tomorrow that he needed to be home earlier than 3 am. Last time he went out after work it was almost 3am before he got home. I hate it cuz then he ends up not doing anything the next day except sleep.
Work sucks. I am so looking for another job after we get our bonuses in March. My co-worker, L, is on vacation today and all of next week and already it a nightmare. I literally spent most of the day working on two pagers than were not getting a signal from the network. The vendor has no idea why this is happening and have already shipped them new devices. Monday is already shaping up to be a crappy day. I hope that L is having fun on his cruise in the Caribbean. It is a gay and lesbian cruise. Charo is one of the feature entertainers on the cruise. These should be some very interesting pictures. He better bring me back a bottle of rum!!
The poker site is still down. It has been almost an hour now. Maybe I should take a nap. That will cure my munchies. That sounds like an idea.... sorry for the ramblings... and see ya when I wake up!

1 comment:

cosmopolgirl said...

Just wanted to check in and say hi!