Google

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dentyne-ism.... A Correction...and stuff...

More Dentyne-isms.... some funny, some not so funny.

#70 – Whenever someone says “Fire at Will,” does Will get a royalty check??

#96 – Making the bed: Not fun. Messing it up again: Fun

#116 – Replacing someone’s parachute with a bag of canned goods is not funny. Ok, it is.

#131 - Why is it that the more you spend of dinner, the hungrier you are when you leave the restaurant?

I have to post a correction about Monday's post. K did the 65 miles ride and ended up going 72 miles because she got lost. She also wants to make it know that she was only following my hubby on Sat. That'll teach her to follow him again. I should have warned her that he is bad with directions....

I was at the grocery store yesterday and seen a bumper sticker. PETA – People Eating Tasty Animals. I love it. Now most of you know that I am an animal person and am all for the humane treatments of them but some animals are meant to be eaten. We are carnivores. We eat meat. I also like my leather jackets, shoes, belts, etc...

Group camp is this weekend. I am looking forward to getting away and drinking. I have stocked up on wine, beer, and bloody Mary fixin’s. I made a trial run of the Tabouli that I will be making. Not too bad, considering it was the first time I made it. Don't worry folks, I will have my standard guac and salsa available as well, just in case.....Hopefully, this year I can enjoy the whole weekend and not spend half of it hungover and trying not to hurl. At least this year it won’t be smokin’ hot out like the last two years. It should be fun to see what games Connie has devised.

There is a cemetery that I drive past every day on Capitol Drive. It is a big place. Every so often I see the same couple of people, it appears that it is two older women and sometimes a small child who are visiting someone and the have a little table set up and it looks like they are having a picnic. It is really kinda sweet.

Tomorrow is the last day for one of my teammates. She will be missed!! I can't fault her for leaving. We are in a group that has very high visibility in the company and it can be very stressful at times. I am taking over most of her work on software releases and have a feeling that the summer is going to suck as I will be putting in lots of hours.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather...

be on vacation with your 60-year old parents and have your mom insist on wearing a thong bikini

----OR----

have your dad insist on weraing a tiny, Euro-style bikini bathing suit?

WOW!! Neither are all that appealing but will go with my dad as he is a thin guy and could pull it off better than my mom could. No offense, mom!

No comments: