Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Boomer Update

Boomer came thru his surgery with flying colors, minus a few body parts. He ended up getting a few of his baby teeth pulled as well. I get to pick him up tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see him again. I hope he has a good nite tonite. He has been in so many homes in the last couple of months. I just want to offer him a nice stable and loving home so that he can be the spunky puppy that he is.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Be forced to watch the 'Sound of Music' continuously for 48 hours

----OR----

drive cross country with Barry Manilow singing on the radio the whole way?

hmmm.... I will go with Barry Manilow. I can pretend that I am a Stevette once again, singing Copa. BTW, when is our reunion tour??

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hands down, Barry Manilow.

Glad the puppy came through okay, good for you for providing a safe home for him.