Google

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Magic Chute

It's my birthday and the damn magic chute is broken.

Why is no one coming to my house to do my laundry?? sigh... do they not know it is my birthday and it needs to be done.

I throw dirty clothes down the magic chute. How come they didn't come back up clean?? I had to do 6 loads of laundry today. I live alone.

It may be kinda scary that I have enough clothes to last that long. I could have gone longer except I needed clean workout clothes. They have to line dry so that prompted the marathon laundry session today. In between two (yes, two) workouts, grocery shopping and a wonderful nap! I did laundry. I still have another load of cold water stuff to be done but no where left to hang it to dry.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to work on getting that magic chute fixed.

No comments: