Google

Monday, October 11, 2010

Today's the Day

Well as of about 6:00pm tonight, I will have committed myself to raising awareness and money for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge WI.

That means I need your help.

I need to raise a shitload (yes, you will get the bad jokes about digestive diseases) of money. $3600 to be exact. So far, I'm at $645. Very short of my goal.

How can you help, you ask? Well, go to my website and make a donation. It doesn't have to be alot. I know that not everyone can afford large donations but maybe think about just giving $1 for each mile I am running. $13.10. For some of you, that may mean giving up your Starbucks for a couple of days. But to me, that will move me closer to my goal.

My fundraising deadline is Nov 15th. I don't want to be sitting there a day or two before that stressing out about this, when I should be concentrating on my training.

As an added bonus, for every donation that is made, you can pick a song for my marathon playlist. I figure I need about 100 songs to cover my running time. Just leave the song and artist in the comments section of this post and I'll add it to my very empty, as of now, playlist. All I ask is that there is no Christmas music. Anything else, I'm game for.

Also don't forget you can also help out by attending my fundraiser at Horny Goat Brewery on Nov 28th. You can RSVP either on the facebook page or the Twtvite page.

If you have already donated, a huge THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I will make a donation on my next paycheck, end of this month. You gotta put "the adventure" on there by angels and airwaves...was always on my playlist for TNT and just was such a feel good song for me.