Google

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Addicted

The past few weeks I have been playing more games on my phone. I am normally not a gamer type person. Don't get me wrong, I love playing with my Wii but don't use it every day. I tend to go in streaks.

It started with Angry Birds. This originally was an iPhone game and has now been developed for Android. The Beta version was out for about 2 months. I could get so far and then got stuck and kinda stopped playing for awhile. Then two weeks ago they released the production version. It was sooo much better than the beta. I would sail thru several levels and then get stuck. I would go nuts trying to get past a few levels. One level had me for almost a week. Them damn pigs are going to be the death of me yet. For some crazy reason the big ones with mustaches remind me of Randy. No idea why....











Then, earlier this week WordFeud happened. It is basically Scrabble against another person. I've been playing against several Twitter tweeps and other random people. At any given time, I will have 5-6 + games going. Several of the games have been going on for a few days now as you wait for the other person to make a move.

I like the thrill of getting some crazy ass tiles and then being able to make a word from it. I spend alot of time rearranging the tiles in my tray before some words pop out at me. I guess that is just the inner geek in me.

No comments: