Google

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why Does Everyone Who Drives a Minivan....

... drive like a complete idiot. I swear to God that I have run into more idiot drivers driving minivans this past week. They are always in the left lane doing 4 miles per hour under the posted speed limit. They are driving me up a wall. More than half of them will be talking on a cell phone as well. They should just wear a neon sign that says, "I'm an idiot, pull me over!!" Can we ban minivans?? Please!!

The weather up until today has been fantastic around here. The past two days it has been in the upper 70's, low 80's. I was able to get out on my bike and ride. What a great feeling that was. I even have some tan lines on my legs from my bike shorts. My ass and thighs are a bit sore tho'

While riding I did notice quite a large number of dead animals on the side of the road. It is that time of year. I was very surprised at the deer carcass tho' It was nothing more than a skeleton but it was in an odd location along side the road just off to the side of someones driveway. Kinda in a lawny type of area. The only thing I could think of was that it was hit by a plow and buried in the snow drift. Otherwise why would the home owner not move it away from the driveway... kinda gross to look at.

Work still sucks and I am finally starting to put my resume together. I will throw it out on a couple of sites and send to a head hunter that I have used in the past. Hopefully something will pan out from it. I am getting tired of doing the work of 3 people in the same amount of time and not getting paid for it.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather...

every day for a year, have to either wear the same pair of unwashed underwear

----OR----

the same pair of unwashed socks?

Not even close - I would wear the socks. The underwear would get a bit gamey after about the 5th day... and when you get your period... forget it...

Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Socks for sure, no doubt.

Glad that you like the nice weather and curse the mini van drivers!