Google

Thursday, March 01, 2007

No, I haven't....

.... fallen off the face of the earth.

I know it has been awhile since my last post. It has been busy at work and I have had no ambition.

We went to a wedding a few weeks ago. It was a blast. They had a photo booth (think just like the ones you used to see in KMarts years ago) for people to take pictures in. It was a riot. You sure got some scary pictures. That was a really cool idea to get people doing something other than drinking. Congrats to Kristi and Ray!!

My mom has been undergoing a bunch of tests over the last couple of weeks. Next Wednesday, she will be having a valve replaced and a triple bypass done. She is pretty upset about it. and scared. She just retired last June and this is not how she wanted to spend her 'golden years'. Hopefully everything works out ok and she'll be back to good by summer.

Hubby's uncle died last weekend. Up until just before Christmas he lived with hubby's sister, C, since before their mom died. He had been diagnosed with cancer a couple of years ago. It finally got the best of him. Remind me sometime to tell ya some stories about that situation... due to some questionable readership of my site, no stories will be told here. RIP Jim...

I need to give a few shouts out. Happy birthday to Gambino!! I won't reveal her age but she is older than me (but not by much). We will have to get a gathering together for our birthdays soon.

Also what to let people know about Kris. She is participating in a triathlon this fall for Team in Training. TIT (yeah.. insert your giggles here) supports the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. She needs to raise lot so cash, so stop over and donate a few bucks. Every dollars helps. I know that I still have to donate as well but I have been lazy and need to pick up the form from work so that my company will match my donation.

Work has been crazy. My new boss is getting a bit better but there are still days when she jut doesn't get it. I really need to get off my ass and get my resume together. Anyone in need of a computer geek?? One of our teammates, K, is in MN. Well as of today she moved to another team (yippee!!) and we got a girl that is here in our location. J is a great girl. Young but good. It will be nice to not have to wonder if K can make it into work for our morning meeting. She lived like 10 minutes from work and at least 3 days a week she was calling in for our 8:15 meeting from home. You can't get your ass out of bed in time to get to work by 8?? WTF?? I am up and at work with a 45-50 minute commute by 7 am each day. Her attention to detail was not very good either. It will be nice to not have to pick up after her.

Well, time to wrap it up for now. You all are probably bored by now. Talk to ya all later.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Get caught by your spouse, in bed with your lover

----OR----

get caught by the press, embezzling money from the charity over which you preside?

that is a tough one but the press attention will only last until a better story comes along. Losing the respect and trust of your hubby would not be forever and not worth it.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I think it would be the spouse right now. Thank you so much for putting a shout out about my Team in Training (btw...its TNT not TIT but I like to the ring to it better..lol). And thank you so much for considering a donation. You are the best.

I am sorry to hear both about your mom, I will be praying that everything goes well. I also send out my condolences to your husband. Losing a loved one to cancer is never an easy event.