Google

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Really Hate....

.... the new Blogger. I always have a hard time logging into the new Blogger with my Google account even though they have the same exact password. Half the time I am reading someones blog and want to comment but I can never get logged in so I give up and don't leave a comment.

Does anyone else have this issue or am I just a complete moron??

American Idol has got some issues this season. Tonight, America sent Stephanie home. I was shocked. She did really well and was one of the better singers. I can't figure out why Sanjaya has not gone home yet. He sucks every week. Ok, I know that there is a site out there that wants you to vote for the worst singer but this is crazy. I think that either Melinda, Lakeisha or Jordin will win this year. They are all great singers and are so much better than everyone else.

While on the reality show subject. I was pissed that Rob and Amber got kicked off the Amazing Race last week. They made the show so interesting and I liked them both. the midget team has to go. They both have such irritating voices and it makes me want to scream.

2 comments:

AletaR said...

You are not alone with the blogger problem.

ndheathen said...

If you're using IE, and blocking 3rd party cookies, you won't be able to log in since blogger and google are in different domains. I had that issue for a week or 2 before i figured that out.