Google

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Shopping Online

I found a great site that if you do any of shopping online can save you some money.

Jellyfish.com is a site that was started by a couple of guys in Wisconsin and if you go to a retailer's site thru Jellyfish and make a purchase, you get cash back. They have some of the biggest retailers online. Barnes & Noble, Circuit City, Best Buy to name a few.

I have purchased a few things thru the site already and have about 12 bucks in my account. If you use my name as a referral, I get a cut in anything that you buy from the site as well. Use this link to sign up. It is only good for US and Canadian residents.

They also have something called the Smack Deal of the Day. You can get some fantastic deals on stuff. The deals are every weekday at 1:00 pm EST. You can check out the details on the site. Unfortunately, the site is blocked from my work and can't try to get the deals myself. They have some good stuff on there.

Check it out and happy shopping!

No comments: