Google

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Getting You Caught Up

Well, when we last left our heroine she was fighting a cold.....

I am glad to say that after a visit to the doctor and some great drugs, I am now healthy. Or at least as healthy as I'm gonna get. By last Friday, my cold was so bad, I was not getting any sleep cuz I could not breathe. So, I went to the Aurora QuickCare clinic. They are clinics that are staffed with a nurse practitioner and they can write scripts. I went and walked out 20 minutes later with a diagnosis of a sinus infection and an antibotic and decongestant. After a few days of the meds I began to feel much better. If you have a minor cold, I would recommend these places. Quick, easy and only 40 bucks. They don't take any insurance so there is minimal paperwork.

Last weekend was spent laying low and getting better. Fast forward to this week....

On Thursday, hubby and I went to the Bob Seger concert. It was a good time. There were alot of old people there... and by old, I mean walkers and oxygen tanks, literally. I seen more polyester in three hours than I do in a month. He played all of his favorites and a few new things. Hubby ended up getting really drunk. Not sure how that happened but Ken and Arnie should have benn there to take the blame for getting him that way. I was kinda bummed that we were in a section that was a sitting section. I go to concerts to sing and dance. Not sit. If I wanted to sit and listen I would buy the dvd and watch it at home. I got a few looks when I was dancing a few times. I didn't care I paid my money for the ticket and was going to do as I pleased.

This weekend, hubby is out of town for the Packer game. I have a few things going on but otherwise will enjoy the peace and quiet. Looking forward to heading out with the gang for the game tomorrow. It has been awhile since I have seen some of them so it will be a good time.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Streak naked through your office

----OR----

be known as the office farter?

I am going with streaking. That is a one time deal. Streak and done. I have enough gassy friends who will take the office farter title.

See you all later!

2 comments:

ndheathen said...

Could I do both? We used to have farting wars when I was still in CT (.com + sports network = lots of 20something males acting like frat brothers), but I would totally streak naked through the office. That would be an awesome thing to do on one's last day.

Scott said...

I would streak without hesitation. I am comfortable with my body... nad i would love to see some of the reactions.

Scott