Google

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Kicking the Crap Out of Crohn's & Colitis

Once again, I am running a half marathon with Team Challenge. Team Challenge supports the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.

You may remember last year when I ran in the Las Vegas half marathon. Or maybe not since I looked back and realized I never gave a race recap. Opps. Sorry for that. Here it is in a nutshell. Vegas, Dec 5th. I run from Mandalay Bay to downtown and back again. Have to stop to pee and it costs me about 15 minutes in time. Darn. Finished the race in 3:25. I was very happy with that time.

Anyhoo... I'm back at it. Last year I raised over $3800. This year I need to raise $2600.

If you don't already know, Crohn's & colitis are pretty crappy diseases. Literally. They affect the intestinal tracts of people. I won't go into all the icky details but suffice it to say that no one wants to have diarrhea for three months straight. Yeah.... totally not fun.

So I need your help! All 7 of you who read my blog. I need to raise money and lots of it. You can donate online by going here.

I am also selling Tupperware. 40% of what you buy goes back to my fundraising. That's alot. So buy lots and help me! You can buy stuff that you can't get a a normal party. The items are shipped directly to you and you should have it in about a week after placing your order. Click here for Tupperware.

Feel free to pimp out my fundraising efforts to yoru family and friends. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks!!

No comments: