Google

Friday, November 20, 2009

Is It Just Me??

I just don't get certain people.... Rachel Ray (her voice is soooo irritating), Nickelback (crappy over-played music that sounds like Creed (who I hate even more)) and Oprah.

There has been a big hub-bub-baloo about her ending her show next year. Why are people so freaked out about it?? Other than the books she suggests for her book club, I could care less. I have never gotten into watching her show. I could not even tell you what time or station it is on.

She makes people famous. Like Dr. Phil. Who up until a few years ago I had no clue who he was. Now the only reason I know who he is, is that I have a cousin who looks like him, but skinnier.

She has a school someplace in Africa that had some problems last year. I don't recall what the issue was but I remember seeing it on the news.

She is still dating that guy, Stegman (I think that is his name) or is it her best friend she is 'dating'.

Who knows?? Better yet, who cares??

1 comment:

AletaR said...

It's Steadman. Not dating any longer. She's on at 4 on channel 12. The show is good sometimes. She's not a bad person. I catch the show once in a while. They are making a big deal over her, but then again she's filthy rich and they're losing a lot of money by her switching to her own cable show.