Google

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Happy Camper

With winter fast approaching, I needed to think happy thoughts and escape from the winter doldrums. So what do I do??

I book the first camping trip for next season. Ok, technically it is not the first trip we will be taking but it is the first booked. Now I only have to wait a little over 10 months to go on this trip.

We are heading out to Yellowstone Lake State Park in southwestern WI. We will be there for the week after Labor Day. We were there this year during that time and it was great. We had the place to ourselves. Next year I hope to get in some fishing as I never got that far last trip.

Here are a few pictures of the lake. It was really peaceful out there.




Here is StB with his fish. He did release it back. Maybe next year we can catch enough to actually eat as a meal.


As the fall turns into winter, I will look back at these pictures fondly and count the days until our next trip.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

That fish would have made a good dinner