Google

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Picture Show Horror

I was going to write about my trip to Tennessee last weekend and post lots of great pictures. More about that in another post.

Except for one thing.... my crap camera has decided that it does not like my memory card and keeps wanting to reformat it. Hence, I lose the pictures on it. I have determined that it is the camera and not the memory card as it has done the same thing with three different cards.

I may be heading out to Best Buy to go get a new camera tomorrow. I never really cared for the camera. It sucks batteries like crazy. When I was in Florida last month, I went thru 8 AA batteries in one day at Sea World. It's not like the batteries are crappy ones. They were Kodak brand. Recommended for cameras. My last camera had a nice rechargable battery that I never worried about.

I figure I will sell the crap camera on eBay and let someone else deal with the mess.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a new camera? I want to stay in the $200-$300 range

No comments: