Google

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I Smell Poop

It started in March. The setting: Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. While waiting for my nephew and his girlfriend to get their drinks refilled, I sat down under a tree to stay out of the sun. I felt something hit my head. I lift my hand up and sure enough... a bird pooped on me. A few napkins and water later, I was all cleaned up and ready to go.

Last weekend in Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN. My cousin and I are walking around. There are alot of trees and the park is nicely shaded. Once again, I feel something brush against my hair. Once again, another bird pooped on me.

Last but not least, this afternoon. I'm walking down the street with the dogs, heading towards the park. Rufus stops to whiz on a small tree. Once again, I feel something brush against my hair. Once again, another bird pooped on me.

WTF?!?

It was a small bird in a tree that was not more than 8-9 feet tall. Thanks goodness I had a Kleenex in my pocket.

What does it mean when you keep getting crapped on by birds? Is it good luck... bad luck... or just damn unlucky?? All I know is that I'm not sitting under any trees at camping this weekend.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

Are you sure you don't have a target on the top of your head. At any rate you can sit next to E or Steve this weekend.