Google

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

How??

Randy, how do I go on? Knowing that you are gone. Things may not have been the best between us lately but I never stopped loving you. I never got to say that one more time. This wasn't supposed to work out this way. My heart is breaking and I don't know if it will ever heal.

You went doing something that you loved. Playing poker. I never did go back online to see how you finished in that game.

I'm only 39. I'm not supposed to be burying my husband. That wasn't in the plan. Not now.

I know that you are now watching over me. With Teddy and Muggy. With your mom and dad. With Big Dave, Pat, Scott, Randy and so many others.

I'll be ok. Our friends and family are helping me get thru this. I willl never forget that. They have no idea what this means to me.

Rufus, Riley and Boomer miss you so much. Where will Boomer get his crumbs to eat? Riley just seems sad. Rufus keeps sitting on the rug by the door. Waiting for you to walk thru that door. Instead, you can be there waiting for him at the rainbow bridge. The boys are also helping keep me from losing it. I hug them and feel better.

I love you. I will miss you.

2 comments:

AletaR said...

You are right...we will help you through this. I think we're all going to need each other.

Kris said...

Oh geez Jo. I feel so bad, I gotten so wrapped up in my world, that I haven't gotten chance to take every time to see how you were doing. I am so sorry. Please let me know if there is anything you need! *hugs*