Google

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Boys of Summer Are Back

Baseball is back!

Baseball means sun, warm weather and enjoying time outside once again. 

I was going to get rid of cable until I found out mlb.TV will only show out of market games live. I wouldn't be able to see the games live. Sure, I could listen to them on the radio and love listening to Uecker but I love watching the games on TV.


The past couple of years I only made it to 3-4 games a season. This year is different. I bought a ticket package. I'm kinda excited about the package we got. We start out with seats that are in Bernie's Terrace.  If the Brewers win you move up to a better section. By the last game, if they keep winning, you could be sitting in field level diamond box seats.

How fun would that be?


1 comment:

Kris said...

I love this package plan. I hear you about the baseball games, I only went to a couple last season myself. I think even if I have to go alone, I will start going to games more often.