Google

Friday, August 05, 2011

Jo and the Volcano


I didn't sleep very well last night.  I kept waking up while having the most bizarre dream.

I was in Hawaii. Or at least that's where I think I was. I explain more about that in a minute. It was cold but yet warm out. I was bobsledding down an active volcano. Weaving in and out of the snow. Avoiding the lava rivers. Every so often it would erupt and make the course more challenging. Once I would get to the bottom of the volcano I would put the bobsled in the back of the blue VW van from the tv show, Lost. The scenery was very tropical and lush so that is what makes me think I was in Hawaii.

It seemed like after every time I would get to the bottom of the volcano I would wake up. Not all the way but that kinda weird dreamy state where you can sense things but not quite cognizant of things.

It seemed like this went on for most of the night.... or at least until 4:36 when the newspaper hit the porch and woke Boomer up.

As a result, my butt is kinda dragging this morning. 

Update: The volcano may have been Mount Etna in Italy since I see that is also erupting.

No comments: