Google

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sports Night


Over the weekend I discovered that the tv show Sports Night is streaming on Netflix. The show only ran 2 seasons and had some of the best writing. I loved the quick witty dialogue between characters. The chemistry was fantastic.

That show introduced me to Josh Charles, Peter Krause, Felicity Huffman, Josh Malignant and the ever awesome Robert Guillaume.

I spent most of Sunday watching the show. I have to say I love the fact there are no commercials. The episodes are 22 min long and you can breeze thru them.

When Robert had a stroke in real life they wrote that into the script of the show.

Sports Night reminds me a bit of Parenthood. It too has the same quick banter between characters. It makes you really connect with them.

I wish there were more shows like this on tv today.

No comments: