Google

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Sweet Dreams


I normally don't remember my dreams but last night I had three of them that were very odd and very different.

One was a sex dream.  Let's just say it had nothing to do with Jack Black and leave it at that.

The second one was weird. Howie Mandel from America's Got Talent kept trying to steal my dogs. I had caught parts of the show on Sunday.  But it was more on for the background noise. When I woke up I actually looked for the dogs. Happy to see they were all there. Even Boomer.

The third dream was the most bizarre.  Was with the people going to Vegas in a few weeks. Gambino was driving.  We were in a yellow Hummer convertible. There were two people in the car that we didn't know.  No clue as to why they were there.  We are driving to the airport and there are all these weird UFOs all over. There are like thousands of these little things in the sky. One starts following us as we are going under the airport tunnel.  StB grabs his phone and starts taking pictures of it.  He gets a really good picture of it an realizes there is a price sticker on it from Merchandise Outlet.  It cost $5.98.  It was weird how I could see that clear as day.  All of a sudden one gets close enough and we grab it. We look at it for a few minutes and Gambino puts it in her purse. 

Next thing I know we are sitting in the airport.  Waiting for our flight.  We are sitting on the floor kinda like you see the teams in Amazing Race always doing.  All of a sudden one of the people who were in the Hummer with us whips a guitar out of his pocket.  It was small at first and then got bigger to a normal size.  We all start singing.  As I look around I realize that we all have instruments.  It was like we had formed some weird band.   I don't recall ever getting on a plane or going to Vegas.

So I'm sure the next question will be asking what I ate. I had a ham and cheese sub (left over from camping) and tuna roll sushi.  No ice cream or anything else strange. 

When I woke up I just remember feeling very confused by the dreams.

2 comments:

AletaR said...

I was haunting you because I'm not going.

Kris said...

I bet you it was the tuna roll sushi

I looked at a dream dictionary for some of the symbols in your dreams

UFO
To see a UFO in your dream, signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are a acting "spacey" or "spaced out". You need to be more grounded and come back to reality.

Musical Instruments
To see musical instruments in your dream, indicate the expectation of fun and pleasures. You are focused on enjoying life and all that it has to offer. The dream also represents your talents and your ability to communicate with others. Certain musical instruments are symbolic of sexual organs and thus point to your sexuality.�If you play a musical instrument in your waking life, then the dream may serve as a rehearsal to improve your technique.

Friend
To see friends in your dream, signify aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Alternatively, dreaming of a friend, indicates positive news.�

Airport
To see a busy airport in your dream, signifies the desire for freedom, high ideals, ambition, and hopes. It is an indication that you are approaching a new departure in your life. Some new idea is taking off or is ready to take off. You may be experiencing a new relationship, new career path or new adventure