Google

Monday, May 10, 2010

Foot Fetish


First, let's see what kind of crazy people will find this based on the title. I love going to the Google stats. 

OK.  Another pet peeve about women and warm weather.

Ladies, please go get pedicures if you are going to wear open toe shoes.

I do not want to see your Frito toes with the nasty yellow toe nails.  I do not want to see your heels that look like they could be used to sand wood.

Now you don't have to go to a nail salon every couple of weeks but you can go to Walgreens (hell, I'm sure the dollar store may sell it) and get a bottle of polish an a Ped-Egg for less than 10 bucks.  A bottle of lotion wouldn't hurt either. 

Guys, a little attention to your feet would be appreciated as well. Nails trimmed nicely and a bit of lotion on the heels goes a long way.

1 comment:

Open Soul said...

You laugh! I am amazed at how many guys have a foot fetish.. since starting a massage practise I've discovered that A) aparently I have sexy feet and B) 90% of the men that come for massage also have a foot fetish..... Who knew??